Monday, January 15, 2007

a story

King John was very Bold when he wanted to be, he always wrote his letters to Guinevere his darling wife in Italics and always underlined the words I Lobe you at the end. Until one day a handsome young man named Wordsworth rode into town on a gallant horse, soon after Wordsworth meet Guinevere he was enchanted
He began writing letters , he knew how to use
Paragraphs
And indentation
After a few letters he wrote My darling Guinevere I am afraid I must confess I love you, Guinevere had felt very touched by Wordworth smart words and clever paragraphs and indents but his spelling was the remarkable thing, he spelt Love properly, Guinevere rode on her horse to see him "Oh Wordsworth thank you for your letter" She said "I loved your use of " speech marks" and ! marks "well thank you said Wordsworth" but the thing I loved most is that you spelt Love without a b, I wish to marry you but how should we get rid of king John, I simply can't leave because of the wee little ones I can arrange that and with that Guinevere rode away,
The next day Guinevere awoke to find King john hit with a

  • bullet point

This story was writtern for typography

No comments: