Friday, December 8, 2006

Do you Boogle?

Hello

Heres a nice word Boogle, perhaps google should rename the Blog search to Boggle Hmm praps I should surggest it NOT!
but I like the word anyway
yesterday was my CISCO Chapter 4 exam I got 65% never mind, I think I might resit it, I know where some of my mistakes were, Im not doing another text until after christmas but Ill consider resiting next week or doing a mock or somthing.
Anxity
M
ost aspies and autie's seem to have problems with anxity me includuded.
you get a thought and you cant concentrate on anything else like the gig thing ( see the reality of mid week gig post), that caused me anxity I dindt want to let my mate down but on the other hand it didnt seme fesiable to me the result was that I couldnt sleep I had probelms with my CP it was horrible but thats what happens abxity isnt just a mental reaction its physical too, and it changes your preseption of everything,I think its like being on the brink of sensory overload or anger most of the time.You jus cant cope.When I say anger the way somone on the spectrum experiances is quite often as though the anger has taken your mind over you cant be comunicated with you can just yell and when anxious your dangrously close to becoming angry beyond communication.
So what about you guys, what are your experiances of this ? do they differ from mine?

No comments: