Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Jobs

As I was bending down to pick up the shower gel today I thought back to how I felt a few months ago while working about 21 hours at a national retailor. I want aware of the physcial effect of the job until I quit last may to allow myself some time off to finish college work at the end of last term. While working bending down used to hurt me, maybe this seems minor but actually if you think of how many times you bend down in a day its a bit of a problem.
Now that I control what I do and when I find I am much more agile. When I talked about gigs last week and the effect that this one night could of had on my week I think this work experiance just illustrates it.
In other news, on the veoh site there is a video I made today of a song Ive writtern, the song is called In my Land, and its about autsim. I am still practising it so its nota terribbly good recording but Ill post it on the Blog when Im happy with it.

No comments: