Monday, December 11, 2006

Tuesday

a day in the life

1:27am I went to bed at about 7pm last night beacuse I felt sick woke up this morning and started work on my homework for Shaun
4:30am after interlacing homework,guitar practice and CD listening I finished up and printed my work, had a rest but couldn't sleep so did more of the samealso did some video editing.
7:30am worrying about the loss of my green portfolio for key skills
7:52 wrote the blog
8:00 made and ate breackfast
8:07 played my guitar
08:15 wenet to college
0850 arrived for key skills
1015 breack , couldnt decide weather I wanted a drink or not
1045 Dermots classs, I like this lecturer but find the room distracting
1200 Lunch time
went to town, and got stopped by save the children and then got a roll and carmel cake, I often find it diffcult to divert from what I planned out so with my "tuna and swettcorn white sub" I also have a "bun with no fruit" but they dindt have anywya so I had to have somthing else a carmel cake to pick somthing for me is an achivment
1300 arrived back at college

No comments: