Monday, December 4, 2006

The Witch and the Blue Blob


Unfortuntly I was unable to change the day of the week So Ill tell a story and attach a pictiure of a snail, and tell you about straws.


The Witch and The Blue Blob


Once upon a time there was a witch who lived all alone, one day she decided to make herself a friend she looked all around her and saw a blue blob. she waved her magic wand Once, Twice Three times then... POOF! The Blue Blob was alive he had a long tongue and one foot " Hello" said the blue blob " AAAHRR!!!" cried the witch and hid behind a tree, The Blue blob began to cry he didnt like being all alone. Suddenly the wise owl appeared " You shouldnt be scared of people who are a bit diffrent go and be nice to the blue blob and be friends, and with that the tree and the wise owl dissapared.The witch spoke to the blue blob who said he would like an extra foot so the witch waved her magic wandonce twic three times then. POOF! the bluye blob had an extra foot and they lived happily ever after.


By the way I havent gone completly mad I made the above story for my unit 3 stop animation, next monday there will be another story which explains the reason why Tom Baker is the voice behind Little britan and how Darliks fly.

Now on to today...
I find straws much better then cans, so today after leaving late for breack as I was engrosed in college work ( thats such an Aspergian tarit) I could decide wheather to pay almost 30p more for a Buger King drink or wheather to buy a can, in the end I went to BK and payed an extra 29p beacuse it had astraw and ice, In find its uncomftable to drink fizzy drinks unless there a bit warm, or Im really thirsty or if I can use a straw.I think this is beacuse I'm hypersenstive.
Have a nice day :)

2 comments:

Nikki Parmenter said...

Hi Robyn,
I really like your stories, especially the ones about the Darleks and Guinevere.
How are you getting on with your collsged poster? Will you photograph it and put it on your website? I'd like to see it!
Best wishes,
Nikki

Robyn said...

Hi Nikki

Thanks for your comment, if my college poster is worth looking at then yep Ill put it on the site,Ive come along way since I started out in sep last year from knowing nothing about art to having an inch of appreciation for history ( and growing) and being unable to draw to know developing a gerlad scarfe type sketchy style.